THE VAT SPECIALIST IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Corintax Consulting is a French tax representative providing VAT services to corporate clients from around the world. Our expertise is mainly intended for international companies carrying out cross-border transactions in the Member States of the European Union * and the United Kingdom.
As a specialist of Value Added Tax and Customs regulation in Europe, our mission is to assist domestic and overseas businesses of all size in reducing significantly the fiscal burdens that can hinder their trading flows in the Single Market of the European Union.
We offer our customers, all players in international trade, targeted services in the field of indirect taxation, whether for optimization (for example, recovery of VAT paid on some business expenses or purchases abroad) or for compliance (for example, VAT registration in a EU country other than the country of incorporation and filing of periodic tax returns).
Main services provided by our company
- Handling VAT refund claims for businesses established outside the EU (13th Directive VAT refund procedure)
- Handling VAT refund claims for EU based companies (8th Directive VAT refund procedure)
- Single country or multi-country VAT registration service (including for online retailers)
- Preparing and filing VAT/INTRASTAT returns in France and other EU countries
- Applying for an EORI number on behalf of non-EU residents (businesses and private individuals)
- Recovery of Mineral Oil Tax (MOT) on aviation fuel purchased in France (Air Operator’s Certificate required)
Countries covered by our fiscal expertise
Thanks to a regular practice with a network of qualified peers in Europe, our expertise extends beyond France and covers other neighbouring tax jurisdictions such as Belgium, United Kingdom (Brexit: the UK left the EU on 31 January 2020), Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands.
We remind here that some national laws make mandatory the appointment of a fiscal representative based in the country when the foreign company intending to carry out taxable activities in the EU is established in a non-EU country. With few exceptions, the appointment of a local fiscal representative by a non-EU company is the general rule in France, Belgium, Italy and Spain.
Get in touch with us
Each new case brought to our attention is handled by a qualified tax advisor, graduate of European Schools of Law and having an extensive experience in the field of indirect taxation.